Taste delicious food and wine immersing yourself in the exquisite culinary tradition of Venice. Spend an evening in the city, enjoy 3 glasses of wine and 3 appetizers at different venues and psyche yourself up to hear tales of ancient legends.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 225 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German
- Pick-up from a centrally located meeting point
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Led by a local guide
- Visit to three Venice bars with one glass of wine and 1 'cicchetto' per person in each bar
- Guided walk
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
San Bartolomeo Square, in front of Goldoni statueOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour departure time.
- At the tour departure point you'll meet a representative who will check your vouchers and give you information to do the tour.
- No credit or refunds will be given in the case of a no show (if you don't show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher)
- This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you.
- Bilingual Tour (explanations will be provided in two languages if there's a mixed audience). Otherwise:
- English: Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
- German: Friday
- Spanish: Tuesday
- French: Saturday
- Please note due to the particular morphological structure of Venice and the logistic problems resulting from it, it cannot be guaranteed the whole tour is accessible to people with limited mobility. This means that people with walking difficulties and wheelchair users may not be able to access some parts of the itinerary.