Experience a walk through the center of Venice and a guided tour of the Doge’s Palace. See some of the city’s top sights and pass through the gates of Venetian history as you enter the Doge’s Palace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the TURIVE kiosk, located on Calle larga de l' Ascension, near the post office, behind the Correr museum.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- No credit or refunds are provided for no-shows
- This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants on the tour with you
- Due to the particular morphological structure of Venice, we cannot guarantee that the whole tour is accessible to those with limited mobility
- From April 1 to October 31:
- English, Spanish, French and German tours: every day
- Italian: Saturday
- From November 1 to March 31:
- Bilingual tour (explanations will be provided in two languages if the audience provenance is mixed)
- English: every day
- Spanish: Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday
- French: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
- German: Monday, Friday