Visit some of the most interesting archaeological sites around Veracruz. With plenty of history to discover amid the ancient pyramids, stone circles, and conquistadors' chapels, you'll get an insight into the complex origins of modern Mexico.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Veracruz or Boca del Rio.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place
- You must confirm your booking by calling a day before the activity
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally-located Veracruz hotels
- You will receive confirmation of your exact tour departure time when you call to confirm your reservation
- You should have breakfast before the activity
- Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses, cap, extra cash, snacks, and water