Enjoy a guided nature walk featuring forest bathing and nature mysticism in one of British Columbia's temperate rainforests. Have an amazing experience inspired by nature and walk away with natural tools to enrich your mind, body, and spirit.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel or accommodation in Victoria.
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- As some of the activities on these tours require a certain level of concentration and quiet contemplation, these tours are not appropriate for young children.
- This tour is recommended for individuals from 12 years old and up.
- Pets are not permitted on this tour.
- Tours are 2.5 hours long and will cover a distance of about 1.25 miles (2 kilometers). In order to facilitate a deeper experience of mindfulness, the walks will be conducted at a very leisurely pace on a trail with an easy rating.
- Tours will proceed rain or shine. If a tour is canceled due to weather conditions that are deemed unsafe, every attempt will be made to re-schedule. If this is not possible, then a refund will be given.
- Guests are required to wear weather appropriate clothing, including proper footwear. Sandals and flip-flops are not advised, as the terrain can be a bit rough in sections.