Venture out to sea on this fully-guided Telegraph Cove whale watching and wildlife viewing adventure. Take off on a custom-built Ocean Magic II, a semi-covered vessel spanning 62 feet, and go in search of whales.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
PRINCE OF WHALES - TELEGRAPH COVE ADVENTURE CENTER 24 Boardwalk, Telegraph Cove, BC V0N 3J0 The adventure center located at the north end of Telegraph Cove Resort next to the Whale Interpretive Centre. Please remember to check-in 30 minutes before your adventure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Dress warmly, it does get colder out on the water (it is recommended that windbreaker jackets, sweaters, long pants, and closed-toe shoes be worn by all passengers for their comfort)
- It may also be a good idea to bring sunglasses, sunscreen, a tight-fitting hat, and a camera
- Onboard snacks are available for purchase in Canadian dollars only (no credit/debit cards accepted)