Embark on a fun and unique guided tour where you will visit the city's best breweries. Enjoy three tasting sessions as you ride along the car-free Selkirk Trestle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure. The meeting point is right across the street from the Clipper and Coho ferry terminals in the courtyard of The Huntingdon Manor hotel and Pendray Inn and Tea House, and only a 10–15 minute walk from the cruise ship terminal. There is inexpensive all-day parking near the meeting point on the corner of Quebec St. and Montreal St.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- You must bring two methods of identification
- There are bathrooms along the route at many stops
- The guide will have extra storage to carry any purchases you make during the ride