Enjoy a 3-hour ultimate whale and marine wildlife watching tour in the Salish Sea! Sit back and relax aboard a luxurious coastal explorer as you search for killer whales, humpbacks and other wildlife with the help of marine biologists.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Tours depart at 645 Humboldt Street located on the side of the Fairmont Empress Hotel next to Willow Stream Spa. Please be there 30 minutes prior to departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This tour is not suitable for those whom are pregnant as well as infants, small children (that are younger than 6 years old), and people with back, neck or knee injuries.
- This tour is not suitable for someone in a wheel chair, with stability issues or known back problems. Sea conditions can change and become rough on the water.
- There is a washroom on board, however it is compact and is limited use.