The waters of Victoria BC are home to killer whales (orcas), humpback whales, and other marine life. This tour offers the unique experience of seeing these magnificent mammals in their natural environment.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Tours depart at 645 Humboldt Street located on the side of the Fairmont Empress Hotel next to Miniature World. Please be there 30 minutes prior to departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Tours are open for people of any age, this tour is not suitable for someone in a wheel chair, with stability issues or known back problems. Sea conditions can change and become rough on the water.