Explore “the beauty of the Danube” with a local guide on a walking tour. Travel from Vienna to Bratislava via bus– a mere one-hour journey.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Russian
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Vienna International Bus Terminal, 1030 Vienna. At 12 PM meet your guide in Bratislava in front of main entrance to the Park Inn Danube Hotel, Rybne Namestie 1, Bratislava. The guide will be holding a sign with your name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please note that you must be fully vaccinated to participate in this tour. Please have your vaccination certificate with you.