Enjoy a wonderful classical concert with a period instrument ensemble at the beautiful Karlskirche in Vienna. With tickets to this evening concert you can listen to the Four Seasons by Vivaldi and embark on a fascinating journey into the musical past.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 80 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The Covid-19 regulations in Austria or even just in the city of Vienna may change before the concert visit. Please stay informed about the current requirements
- The opening hours are 9:00 AM to 20:15 PM
- The concert starts at 8:15 PM and doors open at 7:45 PM
- Please be aware that the venue (church) can be cold in the wintertime
- Please be aware that the venue (church) can be warm in the summertime and does not have air-conditioning
- Toilets are outside of the church, please make sure to use them before the concert starts
- Leaving and entering during the concert is not allowed. If you leave you are not allowed to enter the concert hall again
- Wheelchairs need to stay at the spaces for Wheelchairs in the back of the church - please announce your visit in advance