Make history fun on a family-friendly guided walking tour of Vienna. Let the kids discover the legends and fairy tales of the Old Town. Choose to visit either the Imperial Treasury or House of Music.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of Raiffeisen Bank, 1010 Vienna, Michaelerplatz 3 (3 minutes from the metro station Herrengasse line U3)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- "Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information.
- Please note that the number of attractions depends on the option selected. The House of Music and horse-drawn carriage ride are not included in the 2-hour option.
- Skip-the-line tickets allow you to enter faster without purchasing tickets on the spot, but you may have to wait in line for ticket validation and mandatory security checks."