Experience a journey of discovery through the romantic old town of Vienna with picturesque squares, hidden courtyards, legends, and personalities from the Hoher Markt to the Greek Quarter and the old university district.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian
- Private group available
- Experience a fantastic tour through the old town of Vienna
- Discover the different facets of the diverse city
- Learn all about the architectural diversity, the Greek Quarter, and the university district
- Private guide
- Food and refreshments
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- You must present one of the following: proof of full vaccination, proof of first vaccination administered at least 22 days ago, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, a negative PCR test taken no more than 72 hours before the activity starts, or a negative rapid test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Anchor Clock, Hoher Markt, 1010 Vienna Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes prior to the start of the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please contact the tour operator if you would like to book the tour in another language.
- The following languages are available for group tours: English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, and Korean.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes prior to the start of the tour.