Explore the mind of Sigmund Freud on this two hour walking tour outside. Get to know the charming district, where Freud used to work and live.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is in front of the big staircase at the University of Vienna. Your guide will be wearing a blue lanyard around their neck, and carrying an umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Video recording
Know before you go
- The tour will take place rain or shine