Enjoy a guided walking tour of central Vienna and see the city's most popular highlights. Admire the Hofburg complex, find out where Mozart lived, and discover the beauty of St. Stephen's Cathedral.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English, Italian, French
- Pickup optional
- Get picked up from your hotel in Vienna.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside the Tourist Information on Albertinaplatz corner Maysedergasse. The guide will be holding an 'Austrian Guide' sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is a public tour which other individuals may take part in.