Explore hidden areas of dense forests and spongy swamps on a fatbike guided tour to Smalvos lake and Gražutė Regional Park. Admire stunning lake views over a cup of hot scrumptious tea and immerse into complete relaxation at a traditional hot sauna.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian, Lithuanian
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide at LitWild office at Sedulinos al. 49, Visaginas. Our entrance is from the back of the main entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Vegetarian meals can be prepared on request
- Tour is not suitable for people under 155 cm
- Please wear sensible shoes with a flexible sole for cycling
- In winter you'll need thermal underwear, a sweater, a warm weatherproof jacket, scarf, hat, gloves, warm weatherproof shoes, spare pair of gloves, spare pair of socks, water bottle, and thermos
- In summer you’ll need a T-shirt, weatherproof jacket, long pants, and comfortable waterproof shoes
- For the sauna, you’ll need a towel, flip-flops, swimsuit, soap, shampoo, shower puff, and clean underwear to change into