Enjoy free entry to almost 60 tourist sites, including wildlife parks, fortified castles, museums, and more fun activities and discounts in Alsace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Your digital pass will be sent to you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- If you have children under 4 years old, in most of the sites they can enter free of charge or they pay a reduced entry, so please verify before buying whether it is worth buying a pass for your children
- From 10 November until the end of March, Monkeys Mountain, Eagle's Parck, Naturoparc, Ecomusee, Fleckenstein Castle are closed
- Once you get your digitalized pass it will be activated after your first visit
- You will receive your digital pass by email. Pass numbers are unique. Print the right documents. You can also use the local supplier's mobile app