Discover Stevensons Island on Lake Wanaka on a 2-hour small group cruise with a nature walk and afternoon tea included. See some of Wanaka's most spectacular views and benefit from outstanding photo opportunities.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Ardmore St, Wanaka, New Zealand. Your cruise departs beside the old jetty on the Wanaka lakefront.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Please bring your own bottled water, snacks, camera, hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- A warm jacket is advised as cool temperatures can occur at any time of the year
- An average level of fitness and mobility is advised for this experience
- The island walk is 10 minutes in length and rises 50 meters above the beach on a good track
- The island walk is not compulsory, you can remain on the boat, at the beach on the island, or complete part of the walk
- Wear rugged soled outdoor shoes or boots with a good tread for grip
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions and minimum number requirements
- Due to uneven surfaces, this experience is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair