Treblinka camp, located just 100 kilometers from Warsaw, was the second largest Nazi extermination camp. It was in Treblinka that the Nazis murdered over 870,000 people within just one year.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Pickup optional
- • Pickup within the city center from the reception desk/lobby at your hotel/accommodation. Please provide your hotel name, hotel address, and your cellphone number
- Private group
Select participants and date
Please come to the Museum of the History of Polish Jews and wait on the street in front of the monument/main entrance to the Museum. Address: ul. Anielewicza 6, 00-157 Warsaw. Look for the guide-driver with a sign PolinTours on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour is conducted by air-conditioned, comfortable car/minibus in combination with walking and sightseeing: you will spend 3 hours in the car (1.5 hours transfer from Warsaw to Treblinka + 1.5 hours return transfer to Warsaw) and 1.5 hours in Treblinka
- There is no lunch included on this tour. It is recommended to take drinks and food with you. There are no restaurants or cafés in Treblinka
- Pickup within the city center from the reception desk/lobby at your hotel/accommodation. Please provide your hotel name, hotel address, and your cellphone number
- Meeting point for hotels/accommodation outside of the city center: Jewish Museum, ul. Mordechaja Anielewicza 6, 00-157 Warsaw. Please wait on the street in front of the monument