Discover the real Frédéric Chopin on this informative guided tour of the world-famous composer’s birthplace just outside of Warsaw. Explore the beautiful grounds surrounding the old manor and visit the church where Chopin was baptised.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- The guide will pick you up from your hotel lobby, when located centrally.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that the museum at Chopin's birthplace in Żelazowa Wola is closed on Mondays
- Please contact the supplier to confirm the starting time
- The tour requires a moderate amount of walking