Head on an incredible adventure in an original Polish socialistic car, the Nysa 522, on a tour of Warsaw. You will travel through time from the pre-war district of Praga to the center of Warsaw, learning how socialism affected the area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Under the guitar at the Hard Rock Cafe, near Złote Tarasy Shopping Centre – Emilii Plater Street, city center of Warsaw.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The hotel pickup and drop-off service is only available to tour groups of 3 or more participants. Parties of 1-2 people should instead make their own way to the meeting point.