Soak up the sounds of Chopin’s music at a concert in the heart of Warsaw’s Old Town. Enjoy a glass of traditional honey wine as you listen to a 1 hour musical concert performed in a historical building with a view of the Royal Castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Polish, Russian, Italian, German, French, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet on the 1st floor in Dom LiteraturyOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information.
- Please note that the Chopin concert will take place at 1 of the 2 venues, depending on the day of your tour. Most concerts are held on the 1st floor in Dom Literatury, Krakowskie Przedmieście 87/89, 00-309 Warsaw. The second venue is at Podwale 16, 00-252 Warsaw, which is only 3 minutes away from the first meeting point.
- Please ensure you arrive on time. We recommended arriving earlier (10 minutes before) out of respect for the performers.
- During the concert, you can choose your complimentary drink: a glass of traditional Polish honey wine (mead) or cold-pressed apple juice.