A guided walking tour of Warsaw encountering Castle Square, St. Mary's Basilica and Sigismund's Column as well as many underground locations that only the locals know about.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet under Sigismund's Column, Plac Zamkowy, 00-001 Warsaw.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- It is recommended that you arrive 15 minutes before the tour. If you are late you may not be able to join the group.
- Please note that it is a shared tour up to 15 people
- Please bring sensible footwear for walking