Ride a Segway through Warsaw's historic Praga neighborhood on this half-day tour of alternative Warsaw. Discover Praga’s burgeoning art scene. Visit the Neon Museum. Ride through Skaryszewski Park. Explore Soho Factory and Koneser Vodka Factory.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Polish
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- It is highly recommend that you wear flat-soled shoes and comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing.
- In order to operate a Segway, riders must weigh between 100 and 260 pounds (45-118 kg). Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- Pregnant women and children under the age of 12 cannot use a Segway.
- People under the influence of alcohol are not allowed to ride a Segway.
- This tour takes place rain or shine (rain parkas are provided for use in the event of inclement weather).