Get off the tourist track, jump in a classic Polish communist-era minibus and explore some of the lesser-known areas of Warsaw on this driving tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up at centrally located hotels. Please provide full details.
Select participants and date
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is a shared one and there can be up to 8 guests in the car. If you need more space to feel comfortable, please book the private tour.
- Please note that this type of car does not have air-conditioning and there might be no seat belts in the back seat (it is legal in Poland if the car was manufactured before year 1990)
- This tour is available for adults and children taller than 150 centimeters (4.9 feet) only.
- You must contact tour operator before booking the tour to make sure the tour is appropriate to you if you have food intolerances, allergies or other health issues