Discover the turbulent history of the Warsaw Ghetto and see the true legacy of local Jewish culture. Learn about the origins, everyday life within, and the uprising in 1943. Enjoy a small and well-organized group tour of only up to 15 people.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the InterContinental HotelOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the cemetery is closed on Saturdays