Explore the lively modern and historic capital of Poland with a 24, 48 or 72-hour hop-on and hop-off bus ticket. Hop-off at the sights you want to see, such as the Royal Palace, the Old Town, Market Square and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Chinese, Hebrew
Select participants and date
You can start/end the tour at any of the allocated stops. Stop 1 is Palace of Culture and Science (Dworzec Centralny 14)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The starting point is Stop 1, which is at the Palace of Culture and Science
- The operational season is all year round
- There are 2 routes, the blue, and the red route, and the times are:
- The Blue Route: 10:00 AM-12:40 PM; the loop is 60 Minutes, and the frequency is 160 Minutes. 12:40 PM-3:40 PM; the circle is 60 Minutes, and the frequency is 180 Minutes
- Red Route: 11:15 AM-2:30 PM; the loop is 70 Minutes, and the frequency is 205 Minutes. 14:30 AM-4:50 PM; the circle is 70 Minutes, and the frequency is 140 Minutes
- Time may change depending on the traffic