Board a replica of the traditional folk boat Galar and take a cruise down the Vistula River. Discover the city's unique sights along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The point of orientation is the Mermaid Monument on the boulevard. Then take the stairs downwards straight to the river. Then you have to walk 300 meters to the right (south) on the boulevard. You will then see a large white ship called Atalanta. Climb the white gangplank to the ship. Go straight all the time. A wooden ship will be waiting for you from the river. Remember to set the appropriate locations from the link when ordering Uber or Bolt.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing