Immerse yourself in the captivating and moving history of the Warsaw Ghetto on this 3-hour tour. Learn all about its origins, everyday life inside and the 1943 uprising of the ghetto.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Pickup optional
- Look for the guide holding a "PolinTours" sign.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point: at the corner of Prozna and Plac Grzybowski (address: Prozna 9). The guide will be waiting for you with sign PolinTours – private guide on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Head covering or kippah
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The tour is conducted by foot in combination with public transport. You'll spend 2.5 hours walking and 30 minutes on public transport
- The synagogue is closed on Saturdays. The entrance fee to the synagogue is 10 pln or 2.5 euro and can only be paid in cash
- This tour does not offer a guided tour of the Jewish Museum. Opening hours: from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday, and from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM on Saturday. Closed on Tuesdays
- This tour is not recommended for children and for people with limited mobility