Travel from Washington DC to the Virginia countryside for a tour of Monticello estate, the UNESCO-listed former residence of America’s third president, Thomas Jefferson. This private tour includes lunch, and hotel pickup and drop-off in DC.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Italian, French, English
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Washington, DC.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through an airport-style security
- This tour will take place rain or shine