Immerse yourself in multi-sensory digital art with an entry ticket to ARTECHOUSE in Washington, DC. Marvel at large-scale art exhibitions by artists who intersect art, science, and technology.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Present your ticket upon arrival. Your ticket is only valid for the date and time purchased. ARTECHOUSE is a 5-10 minute walk from the Smithsonian and L’Enfant Plaza Metro stops.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- High-heeled shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
- Video recording
- Flash photography
- Professional cameras
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- Tickets are purchased for individual hour-long sessions. When space allows, you are welcome to remain past your hour-long session
- Children ages 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Installations may use strong lighting effects as well as loud surround sound
- Due to the complex technology employed, the installation may require unplanned maintenance; this may result in delays for visitors or in the cancellation of a visit. If it is not possible to reschedule a delayed or canceled visit, a full refund on the price paid for tickets will be issued, but no further compensation will be paid
- XR Bar Opening Hours: Monday – Thursday 4:00 PM – 9:00 PM; Friday – Sunday 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Drinks at the XR Bar are priced $5 - $14 and include beer, wine, cocktails, and mocktails