Explore Washington, DC, neighborhoods Meridian Hill Park and Adams Morgan, as well as the iconic Sixteenth Street.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
This tour meets at the corner of 16th St. and W St., just outside Meridian Hill Park near 1559 W St. NW.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Participants must be able to walk approximately 2 miles
- This tour is conducted in all weather conditions unless dangerous (i.e. thunder and lightning)