See DC's highest rated comedy magic show at the grand and historic Mayflower Hotel. Two world class magicians fight for the audience's votes to become DC's Best. Hilarious, interactive and full of seriously funny magic that will fool you. Badly.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The show is almost always in the District Ballroom on the Lower Level; take the elevator or stairs down. On the rare occasion the District is not available, the show will be in one of the other Ballrooms on the Lobby Level. You can check the Events board in the hotel lobby for the exact location or ask the hotel Concierge.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Please note that you must present proof of COVID-19 vaccination
- While it contains no offensive or graphic material or language, the atmosphere of the show is not designed for children
- Please, no guests under 15 years of age
- Please ask the concierge or check the events board for the showroom location
- The show typically takes place in the District Ballroom on the lower level of the Mayflower Hotel
- Occasionally, the show is in another ballroom on the lobby level
- While the main audience seating area is not wheelchair accessible, there is a special seating area for guests in wheelchairs
- Feel free to take photographs during the show, but video recording is not permitted
- No dress code is enforced but guests are encouraged to dress elegantly and suitably to match the upscale decor of the Mayflower Hotel