Weinheim is known as the "City of Two Castles." On this 2-hour tour by Segway, effortlessly scoot past all of this quaint town's most noteworthy attractions. See the castle and its bucolic park, Schlosspark Weinheim, Windeck, Wachenburg and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Welcoming travelers since 2014
Select participants and date
Parkplatz Lindenplatz, 69469 WeinheimOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Should the weather wreak havoc, pour buckets of rain down from the sky, or blanket us with a winter storm, the tour will of course be cancelled. Because we keep an eye on the weather and the forecasts are usually quite accurate, we can always tell with two days' notice whether our city safari will take place.
- Anyone who is at least 15 years old and has at least a moped license may take part. Participants must also weigh between 45 and 115 kg and be at least 1.40 meters tall.
- If you have serious physical restrictions, it’s better that you not take this tour. The same goes for riding under the influence of alcohol or drugs. As with any other vehicle, riding a Segway while intoxicated is not permitted.