Enjoy a scenic drive over the Remutaka Ranges to the Martinborough wine region. Enjoy wine tastings and lunch in Martinborough before heading to the rugged south Wairarapa coast for epic views of the bay, Cape Palliser Lighthouse and seal breeding colony.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Complimentary pickup service from selected centrally located Wellington hotels and the cruise terminal begins at 9:30 AM. Tour departure is from Wellington i-SITE tour pickup zone at 111 Wakefield Street at 10:00 AM.
- Small group
- Limited to 11 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Clothing Recommendations:
- Comfortable shoes - there may be some walking on uneven surfaces
- Bring a jacket as it may be windy and wild on the coast