Enjoy an exhilarating treetop adventure among the rainforest in Hokitika on the West Coast of New Zealand. Navigate a 20 m high steel platform that is over 450 m long as you experience life with the birds high in the ancient Rimu and Kamahi tree canopies.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
West Coast Treetop Walk & Cafe, 1128 Woodstock-Rimu Road, Hokitika 7812, New ZealandOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The walkways are wheelchair and stroller friendly
- Parents can let their children roam freely (whilst under direct supervision) as the walkways are completely enclosed to ensure their safety
- A short 3-5 minute bush walk from the cafe takes you to the start of the Treetop Walk; a shuttle is also available if required for those with limited mobility
- Assistance can be provided to the start of the structure for those in wheelchairs that are able to transfer into a golf cart; motorized wheelchairs can access the entire walkway
- No dogs allowed
- The walkway may be closed for periods of time in the event of extreme weather conditions (i.e. high winds or thunderstorms)