Select a 2-hour, half-day, or full-day moped rental and explore this stunning area on your own with a convenient self-guided tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Check-in at 12000 Highway 2 East, West Glacier, MT 59936 at the Continent Discovery Center.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Closed-toe shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- You must be 21 years old to rent a moped
- You must have a valid driver's license.
- You must follow all traffic laws and be aware of changing road conditions and seasonal closures
- The rental does not include the Glacier National Park pass (always required) or the Going to the Sun Road Corridor ticket (required from 5/28/21-9/6/21 between 6 AM and 5 PM mountain time). Those must be purchased on recreation.gov.