Fly like an eagle over the Fitzsimmons Valley between Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains. This tour features five different ziplines, including a 2400 ft zipline with a 30-story decent, perfect for anyone who wants a heart-pounding adventure!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Check in at Carleton Lodge in Whistler's main village across from the Whistler Village Gondola. The activity provider's retail storefront is just on the left as you climb the front steps to the main building's entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- This outdoor adventure activity and operates in all weather conditions
- Closed toed footwear is required
- Minimum weight is 75 lbs (34 kg) and the upper weight limit is 275 lbs (125 kg)
- This adventure is only suited for those ages 6 years old and up
- Guest must be a minimum of 15 years old to zip without a guardian
- All minors (18 years and under) require a guardian signature on their waiver
- All tours include stair climbing and trail walking