Zoom down a mind-blowing zipline that’s over 2 km long– the longest zipline in the US and Canada. Experience spectacular views full of natural beauty as you whiz through the sky.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Check-in Location: Ziptrek Outfitting Base, located at the base of Excalibur Gondola in Whistler Village, opposite the Dubh Linn Gate Pub (Whistler Village).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- This outdoor adventure activity and operates in all weather conditions.
- Minimum weight is 75 lbs (34 kg) and the upper weight limit is 275 lbs (125 kg).
- Guest must be a minimum of 15 years old to zip without a guardian.
- All minors (18 years and under) require a guardian signature on their waiver.
- All tours include stair climbing and trail walking.