Zipline over the valley between Whistler and the Blackcomb mountains while experiencing stunning aerial vistas. The 4 thrilling ziplines are connected by suspension bridges, boardwalks and trails.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Check-in Location: Ziptrek Outfitting Base, located at the base of Excalibur Gondola in Whistler Village, opposite the Dubh Linn Gate Pub (Whistler Village).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- This tour operates in all weather conditions
- Closed-toed footwear is required
- Minimum weight is 65 lbs (29 kg). Upper weight limit is 275 lbs (125 kg)
- Tandem zipping available on this tour. Children under 65 lbs may tandem zip with a guide
- This tour is suitable for ages 6 and up (please advise us if children are under 65 lbs at time of booking)
- Guest must be a minimum of 15 years old to zip without a guardian
- All minors (18 years and under) require a guardian signature on their waiver
- All tours include stair climbing and trail walking