Explore the main sites related to Oskar Schindler in Krakow. See the former Jewish ghetto and the Nazi concentration camp in the Płaszów district. Visit the salt mine in Wieliczka and enjoy lunch both days.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point on the first day of the tour is at the entrance of Radisson Blu Hotel. Guide with "excursions.city" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable shoes - the tour requires a lot of walking.
- The majority of the tour will take place outside.