Indulge yourself in the many aspects of Beatrix Potter as a scientist, author, sheep farmer, conservationist and more. Explore her life in detail with visits to her home and the locations of her original artwork and letters.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- The weather in the Lakes can be variable so please make sure that you have a waterproof coat and sensible shoes for the small walks included in the tour
- All passengers, including children of any age, must have a seat purchased for them