Visit Beatrix Potter's home at Hill Top and also see some of the area in the Lake District that she owned. Travel to Wray Castle where she first visited the Lakes. Enjoy a fully guided and escorted experience throughout the tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- As the weather can be changeable in the Lake District, a coat and sensible shoes are recommended.
- All passengers, including children of any age, must have a seat purchased for them