Get to see the Lake District in glorious detail on a fully guided visit to 10 Lakes. Take a boat trip on Ullswater, the second largest lake. Step back in history 4,500 years as you visit an ancient stone circle. See the tallest mountains in England.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 - 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- The weather can be changeable in the Lake District so please bring a coat and sensible shoes.
- All passengers, including children of any age, must have a seat purchased for them.