This fantastic full day guided tour provides the perfect introduction to London most famous landmarks along with a visit to the magnificent Windsor Castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Evan Evans kiosk located opposite Gate 1, inside Victoria Coach Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- St George's Chapel at Windsor Castle is closed to visitors on Sundays. On occasion the State Apartments may be closed.
- The Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace currently takes place on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday (subject to availability). On other days we see the changing of the guard at Horse Guards Parade.
- There will be approximately 45 minutes free time for lunch in the Victoria area between the morning Royal London tour and the afternoon Royal Windsor tour.