Hop aboard a historically-inspired trolley for an engaging and humorous tour of Manitoba's capital. Discover what to go back and explore while visiting Winnipeg on this 2-hour tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Discover the very best sights in Winnipeg
- Ride in style on a historically-inspired trolley
- Learn local history and stories from your engaging guide
- 2-hour trolley tour
- Dedicated driver
- Live commentary in English
- Gratuities (optional)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Your tour boards in front of The Forks Market and rail cars at 1 Forks Market Road, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. The Forks is connected to the free downtown public transport system and is within walking distance of most downtown hotels. Boarding begins approximately 10 minutes before the start of the tour. As there is no assigned seating, you might want to arrive a little early to grab a seat of your choice.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is not a 'hop-on-hop-off' style tour. There is one bathroom and stretch break approximately halfway through the tour. Your guide will be introducing you to Winnipeg’s best sites and you are welcome to return to explore them further at your leisure.
- The trolley does not have a wheelchair lift; riders who are able to get out of their wheelchair can be accommodated.