Discover the best of Lower Silesia on full-day guided tour. Explore the Churches of Peace in Jawor and Swidnica and learn why they were listed as UNESCO World Heritage sites. Admire the Ksiaz Castle and take a stroll around its beautiful gardens.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian
- Private group
- Explore the Churches of Peace in Jawor and Swidnica, both UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Drive to the magnificent Ksiaz Castle, the third largest in Poland, dating back to 13th-century
- Admire antique interiors, towers, and French-style terraces in the Ksiaz Castle
- Stroll the beautiful gardens surrounding the historic Ksiaz Castle
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation during the tour
- Entrance fee to Jawor Church (EUR 3 per person)
- Entrance fee to Swidnica Church (EUR 3 per person)
- Entrance fee to Ksiaz Castle (guided tour) (EUR 7 per person)
- Entrance fee to the tower in Ksiaz Castle (EUR 3 per person)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Meeting point: your hotel in Wroclaw.
- Please choose the language of your tour while booking.