Discover the rocks of Adršpach in the middle of a spectacular national nature reserve in the Czech Republic. Immerse yourself in the real-life locations seen on-screen in the fantasy film The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Cinema Nowe Horyzonty bus stop, Kazimierza Wielkiego 21, 52-129 Wrocław, PolandOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note: the whole trail is around 3.5 km long and some parts of it has many steps. The route can be adjusted or shortened according to your fitness level
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- You will be crossing the Polish-Czech border, so please have valid documents prepared such as passports or ID cards, as well as any other documents required to enter the Czech Republic