It is impossible to visit the city without The Centennial Hall, a pearl of modernist architecture and part of the UNESCO Heritage List.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Tramwajowa 2B, 51-627 Wrocław, Polska.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note: due to renovation works the Centennial Hall will be closed for the visitors until August 2019. The tours until August 2019 do not include the visit in the interior of the Centennial Hall.