Travel from Wroclaw to Czestochowa to explore the most important site for Polish Catholics and visit the city’s monastery which houses one of the most famous presentations of The Virgin Mary, The Black Madonna.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup included
- Your hotel
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements