Explore the historic Old Town of Wroclaw on this guided walking tour through the Polish city. Walk down charming cobblestone streets that have been part of many empires and admire ancient cathedrals and university buildings.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian
- Private group
- Visit the 13th century cathedral of St. John the Baptist
- Cross the bridge over the charming Odra River and enter the historic Old Town
- Explore Wroclaw's University famous for its beautiful baroque hall, Aula Leopoldina
- Stroll down medieval cobblestone streets that open up to the lovely Market Square
- Enjoy a private tour of the city, learning the city's fascinating history first-hand
- Entrance fee to the Aula Leopoldina (EUR 3.50 per person, closed on Wednesdays)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Main Entrance of the Cathedral of St. John the Baptist, Ostrow TumskiOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Meeting Point: Main Entrance of the Cathedral of St. John the Baptist, Ostrow Tumski
- Please choose a language for your tour when booking.